NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm
- The UK's market-leading Disabled Persons Toilet Alarm kit.
- Includes everything required for a BS8300 & Part M clause compliant emergency assistance alarm.
- Attractively designed, easy to install and simple to use.
- Allows people in distress to call for assistance quickly and easily. To operate, the user pulls the cord of a ceiling pull to activate a light and sounder outside the WC and on the system's Call Controller.
- New 'Call Accept' functionality allows staff to send an intermittent call acknowledgment signal inside the WC to confirm help is on the way.
- Includes an NC943B 12V 140mA Call Controller c/w standby battery and relay, NC807C Ceiling Pull, NC806CS Overdoor Light c/w Sounder, NC809DBBT Accessible Toilet Reset Point c/w Sounder and NC949 Accessible WC Sticker.
- Can be wired in 4 core stranded security cable.
- Can also be used as a single zone emergency assistance alarm in changing rooms, solariums, interview rooms, reception areas and more.
- Designed and manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
Typical NC951 Accessible Toilet Alarm System Wiring
Need a multi-zone accessible toilet /emergency alarm system? Look no further than our NC910 and NC920 range of 10 and 20 zone flush and surface mountable call controllers and expansion units. Housed in attractive enclosures measuring just 210mm wide and 175mm high, they allow systems of 10, 20, 30 or 40 zones to be easily implemented. As well as being able to indicate standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone) calls, they also include a 'Call Accept' function and are fully compliant with C-TEC's full range of 800 Series field devices. Visit our website at www.c-tec.com for further details.
Also available from C-TEC: the NC951/SS stainless single zone call system
Our stainless steel disabled persons toilet alarm kit
(the NC951/SS) comprises a plastic NC807C ceiling pull and a range
of high quality brushed stainless steel wall-mounting accessories,
making it ideal for use in all kinds of prestigious applications. It
works slightly differently to our plastic NC951 range so please download
our NC951/SS datasheet by clicking the link below.
to download our NC951/SS datasheet
DID YOU KNOW?
C-TEC also manufacture the UK's widest range of audio-frequency induction loop equipment for the hard of hearing. The Equality Act and current Building Regulations call for communication aids for the hearing impaired in many buildings and the installation of an induction loop system is one way many organisations can help meet this requirement. If a building requires a disabled persons toilet alarm, it could well benefit from an induction loop system too. Visit our induction loop systems
product page for further information.